Moroccan Argan oil is an absolute “must have” for anyone who takes skin care seriously. One of the best features of Argan oil is how versatile it is. You can use it on almost any part of your body, including your face, hair, and nails. Here are a few ways you can incorporate it into your daily body care routine:
10 Easy Uses for Moroccan Argan Oil
- Face Moisturizing: Massage a few drops into face and neck after cleansing morning and/or night. Argan oil is absorbed quickly into the skin, so you may apply makeup after moisturizing.
- Leave-on conditioner: Apply a few drops to ends of wet hair after showering. Continue with regular hair rountine.
- Shine Serum: Apply a few drops to ends of dry hair. This is especially beneficial to those with dry, damaged hair from heat styling tools or colored/permed hair.
- Hair Mask: After showering, apply a small amount to ends of wet hair, working up into the scalp. Make sure you massage the oil into hair and scalp well. Place a shower cap over your hair, and leave on for 30-60 minutes. For deeper moisturization, leave on overnight. Remove cap and wash hair gently. Repeat once a week for optimal results.
- Face Glow: Mix a few drops into your foundation or tinted moisturizer to add a luminous glow to your complexion. Applying Argan oil as a moisturizer before you apply makeup also helps foundation look better on your skin.
- Cuticle Treatment: Massage a small amount into cuticles once a day for healthy, shiny nails.
- Bath Oil: Pour a small amount into hot bath water for the ultimate skin softening treatment.
- Stretch Mark Oil: Argan is absolutely wonderful for preventing stretch marks during pregnancy.
- Dry/Cracked Heels: Massage a small amount into heels daily. For even deeper moisturization, apply generously and put socks on feet and leave overnight.
- Baby Oil: Moroccan Argan oil is safe and excellent for babies too!